- RSS Channel Showcase 5509792
- RSS Channel Showcase 1902871
- RSS Channel Showcase 8955127
- RSS Channel Showcase 1492115
Articles on this Page
- 10/03/18--07:22: _M&A and Investment ...
- 10/03/18--14:39: _WBBM Noon Business ...
- 10/03/18--15:37: _Best Practices for ...
- 10/10/18--08:39: _Change is on the Me...
- 10/17/18--10:55: _PE Firms Seeking So...
- 10/19/18--12:53: _Brexit Impact on UK...
- 10/29/18--06:59: _Doctor’s Orders: Di...
- 10/31/18--06:57: _China | European M&...
- 11/14/18--09:17: _Lincoln Internation...
- 11/14/18--09:33: _Q3 2018 Lincoln MMI...
- 11/16/18--07:12: _EMS Stock Index Q3 ...
- 11/20/18--06:43: _David Lee-Seifert s...
- 11/19/18--09:42: _Distribution Market...
- 12/04/18--08:51: _Lincoln Internation...
- 12/04/18--15:51: _Solar Energy Stock ...
- 12/07/18--03:00: _Education Technolog...
- 12/10/18--12:34: _Filling the Gap – H...
- 12/10/18--12:48: _Lincoln Internation...
- 10/03/18--07:22: M&A and Investment Climate Post Election of New Brazilian President
- 10/03/18--14:39: WBBM Noon Business Hour Podcast: Record M&A Activity
- 10/03/18--15:37: Best Practices for Chinese Investors Entering Europe
- 10/10/18--08:39: Change is on the Menu for Restaurants
- 10/17/18--10:55: PE Firms Seeking Software
- 10/19/18--12:53: Brexit Impact on UK M&A
- 10/29/18--06:59: Doctor’s Orders: Disruption Driving Deals
- 10/31/18--06:57: China | European M&A Opportunities
- 11/14/18--09:33: Q3 2018 Lincoln MMI Report
- 11/16/18--07:12: EMS Stock Index Q3 2018
- 11/19/18--09:42: Distribution Market Update Q3 2018
- 12/04/18--15:51: Solar Energy Stock Index Q3 2018
- 12/07/18--03:00: Education Technology & Services Market Update Q3 2018
Confirming expectations, this week right wing candidate Jair Bolsonaro handily won the second round of the Presidential elections in Brazil, against left wing candidate Fernando Haddad, with a 55% to 45% majority. […]
The post M&A and Investment Climate Post Election of New Brazilian President appeared first on Lincoln International.
Rob Brown, Lincoln Managing Director and CEO, North America, discusses the economic factors and other dynamics that are driving a very active 2018 for M&A and how a slow down might […]
The post WBBM Noon Business Hour Podcast: Record M&A Activity appeared first on Lincoln International.
Chinese investment into Europe is on a roll. In the first half of 2018, China invested nine times more into Europe than North America, reaching $20 billion in deals, according to Baker […]
The post Best Practices for Chinese Investors Entering Europe appeared first on Lincoln International.
The Restaurants industry is evolving as fast as it ever has, with globalization, changing consumer preferences and technology increasingly impacting concepts across the dining spectrum: from QSR to fine dining. Restaurants are […]
Software is powering everything from supply chains to healthcare, and private equity firms have taken notice. It’s well documented that private equity firms are sitting on more dry powder than ever before, […]
As the deadline for the UK to leave the European Union edges ever closer, the M&A market has been outperforming expectations. According to the recent Mergermarket Trend Report, UK M&A transaction value […]
Remember when you had to wait to hail a cab, could only watch a show on a weekly basis and had to go to a store to buy groceries? That was less […]
Deal insights for Chinese and European business leaders from Lincoln’s investment banking advisors.
Lincoln MMI demonstrates that privately held middle market companies are generating returns comparable to major public stock market indices, but with less volatility Lincoln International, a leading global, mid-market investment bank, today […]
The Lincoln MMI demonstrates that privately held middle market companies are generating returns comparable to major public stock market indices, but with less volatility.
EMS Stock Index Q3 Highlight – Small Index has increased 4.6% from last quarter. Read more
Lincoln International, a leading global, mid-market investment bank, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Lee-Seifert as Managing Director in Frankfurt starting November 1st, 2018. David will Co-Head the Industrials Team […]
Lincoln’s Distribution Index recorded a gain of 5.2% in Q3 2018 vs. Q2 2018. Read more
Lincoln International is pleased to announce that Siebrecht Declerck joins the firm to spearhead its Belgian mergers & acquisitions (M&A) advisory activities. He will work closely with Eric Wijs, Managing Director & […]
In Q3, the EPC Integrators / Developers Index increased 7.0% from last quarter.
On average in Q3, EBITDA multiples for the subsectors increased 0.4x from the prior quarter and were up 2.7x on a year over year basis.
The post Education Technology & Services Market Update Q3 2018 appeared first on Lincoln International.
Much has been written over the last several months and years about the looming divide between available jobs and the supply of candidates with the requisite skills to fill those jobs. Moreover, […]
The post Filling the Gap – How Private Enterprise is Tackling the Up-skilling and Re-skilling Challenge appeared first on Lincoln International.
Lincoln International Germany is pleased to announce its recognition as 2018 German M&A Financial Advisor of the Year, as awarded by Mergermarket. The firm’s long-standing presence and success in Germany has accelerated […]